As you can see in the photo above, I also used a CD, some bases, a plaster disc I had, four small eye rings, some small nails, and a length of jewelry chain. Also note, the Kallidrax tail section has been cut in three equal pieces. I assembled them as shown below.
After assembling I realized I hadn’t primed anything, so I carefully wrapped the Bones tail sections in paper, and sprayed the whole piece with White Primer. I then began painting it.
I had originally intended to have the figure on top partially frozen in a hunk of ice; and I planned to use Woodland Scenics “Water Effects” for that. So I tested this idea on an old GW skeleton figure I had lying around. In the end, I felt it didn’t resemble ice enough, so I scrapped that idea.
I ended up just winterizing it in a normal fashion with some piles of unmelted snow and a few icicles.