Earlier this week, Norm, over on his Battlefields and Warriors blog, posted an interesting look at his effort to put a whole wargaming project in a single box. In a comment, I was going to post a link back to my blog, to a post I had done on the recent upgrade of the scenery in my Portable Fantasy Game/Campaign box. I was a little surprised to find that I had never actually posted it. Since I’m on a bit of a painting hiatus for a few more days, I thought it would be a good idea to post it now. So, without further ado, here is what I should have posted back on the 29th of April:
I spent my extra time this morning (when I used to commute) doing one of the nagging little hobby tasks on my list: repacking the portable fantasy game. This task became necessary last week when I received a package from my mother with new terrain pieces.