To begin, I painted all the skin with Americana “Jade Green”. I then painted the open wounds with Pathfinder MSP “Urgathea Red”. I then mixed a little of the “Urgathea Red” with some of the “Jade Green” and splotched the skin around the open woulds to give it a stained, rotting, look. After that, I painted the club with Folk Art “Barn Wood”.
I then used the “Charcoal” to paint his hair, and I having noticed the metal band around the club I went back and painted that with the “Charcoal Grey”. I also painted the teeth with Accent “Golden Harvest”. then let the figure dry for a while. When dry, I gave the entire thing a coat of Citadel “Agrax Earthshade”. While I was doing that, I noticed I missed his toe and finger nails, so when the wash was dry, I went back and painted those with Vallejo “Brown Violet”. When the nails were dry, I went back and gave them, and the inside of the mouth, a coat of Citadel “Null Oil” wash. After that, I highlighted the teeth with Americana “Moon Yellow”, and then pained the eyeball with Apple Barrel “Apple Barrel” “Apple Parchment”. I then painted the iris/pupil with Americana “Zinc”. When dry, I went back and went over the iris/pupil with a wash of the “Apple Parchment” to try to give it a milky appearance.
That is all I got done for now. Be sure to tune in next week for the highlighting and completion of this figure!