While I believe these are intended to be all stone, that felt too drab to me, so I decided I would paint the base as stone, and the tops as bronze covered in verdigris.
Next, I did some final highlights with a bit of Americana “Grey Sky”. Then, I painted the statues with Accent “Mustard Seed” to give a good base color; and when dry, repainted the statues with Folk Art Brushed Metal “Brushed Bronze”.
When the “Brushed Bronze was dry, I gave the top statue portions a wash with Citadel “Agrax Earthshade” Shade. When that was dry, I drybrushed the statues with, first, Ceramcoat “Metallic Bronze”, and then a little Deco Art Dazzling Metallic “Bright Brass”.